Friday, January 27, 2012

4 weeks--110 miles

34 1/2 miles this week thanks to a break in the weather. That makes 110 1/2 miles for the four weeks. So I am only 9 1/2 miles short of my goal of 30 miles per week. According to the google maps walking-route that puts me(virtually) leaving Gold Hill on Sams Valley Highway on the other side of the Syskiyous. Next week I'll be approaching Crater Lake. Its more than 400 miles across Oregon. (sigh)

Add caption

There's small tides this week so the agate gathering is not productive. The storms have moved hundreds of tons of sand to the north.





I biked Ophir rd looking for late winter flowers. Camellias, Narcissus, an early Rhododendron, and Vincas. Dug up the last of the carrots, mulched the beds and planted early snow peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment