Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dec 23 cloudy


Yesterday was clear and sunny but I worked at the food bank and missed shooting pictures until late afternoon when I road to Nesika Beach on my bike. Some quail caught my eye. Later, a neighbor's water feature and yard sculpture.
I've been away from fishing too long if I think a pile of dungie pots is a sculpture

I finally downloaded pictures from last week. I am practicing holding the camera so that the telephoto is more securely braced.
Its sad to know that my eyesight has deteriorated to where I was unaware of my out-of focus pictures. Good thing Andrew told me.
Clear droplets suspended in air.  It must be in focus!
I'm trying to scare myself. Reminds me of nasty Bering Sea crossings
Along the coast route south of Brookings. How formed?

No comments:

Post a Comment